Monday, July 30, 2012

Crown Attorney's Office



I can already tell that I'm going to be doing a lot of editing when I get home. For one thing, there are a lot of fabulous photos to be made. For another, the apps on my iPad are fine for the basics but I'm sure a lot of the images I take will need more precise treatment.

Also, our posts will likely get much shorter when we are not actively traveling, partly from less to report, and partly from efforts to conserve battery power. As such, I will likely have a few queued photos to keep the blog lively!

2 comments:

  1. Are you wanting to limit your postings to your friends and colleagues or may I tweet yesterday's blog post? I'm so in awe of your adventure...your writing and photography...and the two of you. You are doing what some of us would rather be doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would be flattered and honored :)

      Delete